Olde Virden's Red Hot Hummus
This hummus is super creamy with a red hot kick that will make it a hit at any gathering.
- 2 cans Bush's organic garbanzo beans - peeled
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup roasted tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp Olde Virden's Red Hot Fine Grind
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel garbanzo beans and rinse
- Put everything except garbanzo beans in food processor and blend until well blended
- Add beans and blend until it reaches a good creamy consistency
Serve with raw veggies, pita bread, or chips.